Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Letter F



Here is what we did for our Letter F week:
  • 5 Writing worksheets
  • F is for Fish Craft
  • Frog Puppets
  • Bingo Art
  • Alphabet Books
These are my favorite first day worksheets - when we learn our new number
and letter for the week. The picture is linked to the webesite I get them
from for FREE!! :)
F is for Fish:

B is 'swimming' her fish..right in front of her face


V makes a fish face!
 
We made these really cute frog puppets! The girls played with them for hours until they were completly trashed. It was fun to do some painting. I managed to completely miss getting a picture of the girls' finished products, so I included my puppet that I made for them to see. When I made my sample one for them to copy - I was to lazy to wait for it to dry so I just used paper to cover it. It was cuter painted but faster my way!  
 



My sample version
And finally Bingo Art:

 
 
And because she looks so cute:

Bristol Mary
 
Because I love this face:
 



I love they get to learn and help each other! We have so much fun doing school together.


No comments:

Post a Comment