Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Week 1

  
Here are some pictures of all the other fun things we did during school! I didn't get pictures of the girls working on patterns, opposites, or colors. Maybe next week.

Cutting with scissors is hard. Right now we are working on straight lines. I printed off thick lines to make it easier. V is ready for a smaller line but B needs a little more practice first.




We played a game where our friend Sandy the Square lost his squares all over our whole house. The girls loved retrieving the squares and then we sorted them into piles by color, then size, then color and size. Hopefully, someday I can have more than one shape "lost" in the house so they have to specifically find only one shape. Next week...next month...someday :)





We practiced counting. They each got a bag full of assorted, well, just junk. But fun junk! Stuff I had in our craft drawer or kitchen. First, they sorted them into piles, then counted how many they had, and finally, we put them on the right number board. This was really easy for V and next time I am going to have her do 11 through 20. B had to put more work into but like it enough to do it twice.



Our first week was so fun! I hope I can maintain this! :) As always suggestions are always welcome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment