Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Preschool Setup

Week One: Letter E, Number 1 and Squares

Here is my basic preschool plan. I found some education sites online that I get most of my worksheets and crafts from. I do make some things myself when I want to tweek things or if I can only find it in color (I am WAY to cheep to print in color). I rarely come up with all new stuff on my own - I am not that creative and I don't have to be cause there are lots of brilliant people who share their ideas with me!

Every week we cover one of each of these:
  • Letter 
  • Number 
  • Shape
Every day we cover one of these: 
  • Cutting
  • Matching
  • Colors
  • Opposites
  • Sizes
  • etc.
I'm trying to present a balanced way to achieve our weekly goals. I am using worksheets, games, crafts, activities, long-term projects, and more. I am hoping that we can learn other skills along the way like following directions, taking turns, independent thinking, and that 'school' is fun. 

As always - suggestions/advice are more than welcome!! We are all learning as we go. Well, at least I am - no guarantees that V and B are learning anything! :)

2 comments:

  1. very nice post, it is good to see such type of posts.

    Preschool Curriculum Preschool Franchise all these can be found simply at www.kreedology.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started doing some preschool stuff with Brookelyn this week..So far we've done the letter W and I couldn't think of anything else to do with her! This will help me...Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete