Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Puppet Show

One of our favorite activities is making puppets. I love it because it can keep my girls busy and happy for a couple of hours and I love watching what they come up with. This week Vienna made a "beautiful girl" and Bristol made a "scary monster"



The great thing about making puppets is you can ALWAYS add more STUFF! The longer they worked on these puppets the crazier they got.

Bristol's Monster puppet finally finished - she loved
using the glue stick so she kept gluing on little pieces
of paper
 
Personally, I think V's "beautiful girl" turned into more of
a monster look the longer she worked on it. She was
really into glue dots this time thus the odd assortment
of eyes and "diamond" on the dress

All three!


Our go-to silly faces
I am still working on the concept of a puppet show with them. Right now all we do is bow and ask everyone to clap - so they adore the fanfare of idea anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment