Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Dishwasher

Our apartment has a dishwasher - which is really exciting for me because I never had a dishwasher before - besides Paul. Of course, I realize that by the time you rinse all of the dishes, load them, and unload them, you could easily have washed them but still - it was like setting foot in the 21st century. UNTIL - the morning after the first time I used it. The dishwasher didn't get any water so when I open it in the morning to unload it, all the dishes are still dirty and sat there all night - so I washed them (not a great start to any morning) and called maintenance. I have since called maintenance 3 times and the dishwasher has only washed one load of dishes (in 2 1/2 weeks). It was a pretty great load, but I am starting to lose faith in the miracle of the dishwasher - and starting to really miss my old dishwasher!

No comments:

Post a Comment