Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Marshall Islands

My beautiful, baby sister is serving a mission in the Marshall Islands and she told me about Guams in letter several weeks back. They are equivalent to our 'housecoats' except that women in the Marshall Islands have no qualms wearing them where ever they go. I couldn't resist the idea of cute Marshallese pajamas for the girls and this was the result!








Me and the girls think that these look more like dresses than pajamas so we decided that in the US they're dresses! 


Don't you love the piles of clothes around their feet...laundry day! :)


As cute as the girls are, I confess the adult version isn't quite as stunning - definitely more 'housecoat' than dress - I will not be going out in public in mine... :)




We love our link to Kaytlin! The Girls want to wear their "Island" dresses as often as I let them!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment