Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Toothless



This little guy seems determined to grow up as fast as he can. He got his first tooth about 2 1/2 weeks ago and two days ago he got his second. I feel like mom's sometimes pay a high price for teeth! Hudson was going to bed on his own and sleeping through the night (aww bliss) until his first tooth made its debut. Hudson seems to have a hard time with teething (my girls didn't - thankfully) he had the works: fever, runny nose, watery eyes, ear aches, grumpy, exhausted - but not sleeping. And, we finished round one just in time to start round two! I found the entire process exhausting and now have real serious empathy for mom's who do this with every child and every tooth. How do you mom's do this? I will take any advice I can get! (I know it seems funny to ask for advice on child three :) But my girls were super easy. We didn't even know they were getting teeth until we could see them)




We are now back on track with sleeping and we have our cheerful, low-maintenance baby back. I know there are more teeth on the way, but for now I am loving his cute little smile - teeth included!!

No comments:

Post a Comment