Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

California Girls - 2

Aunt Allie Graduated!! I still can't believe this! When I first dating Paul, his family still lived nearby and we were able to see them frequently. Me and my roommate invited Allie to come and have a girl's night with us - we had ice cream, watched a movie, painted our nails and we fell in love with Paul's adorable little sister (She is still adorable - by the way). I remember one time helping Allie and some of her friends make up a dance (so glad that isn't on video anywhere....). Now Allie is coming to start school and once again we will be living close to each other again!! YAY!! Hopefully I can pry her away from all of her cool friends and the cute boys to come spend some time with me! 


The girls also adore Allie - they woke up every morning asking where Allie was and went to bed every night asking if Allie could please sleep in their room. Allie is a great aunt, sister, and friend!! 



 


At the graduation Allie was sitting directly in front of us. The girls cheered and clapped for her the entire time - especially Bristol. Allie also hosted a special tea party for the girls - since we have been home I have been asked to do a tea party "just like Allie's" at least a million times!






Allie also colored pictures with the girls and she is a way better artist than I am. Vienna told me today that I didn't draw a picture right and I needed to do it like Allie..






I included both of these because I couldn't get Bristol to look at the camera when everyone else was - she is two....

No comments:

Post a Comment