Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

All dressed up

When the girls were little I used to have them in matching clothes a lot! I used to swear that if I had twins I wouldn't match them but some how it was okay to match them since they are a year apart - don't expect the reasoning to make sense because it won't! As they get bigger though, the matching outfits aren't as common. Mostly because B can wear V's hand-me-down clothes and so I just buy new things for V. While we were in California we went shopping at some outlet malls and Grandma Holly bought the girls some new matching dresses! When we got home the girls were thrilled about the new dresses but I think the most exciting thing was that they were the same!!



Their famous silly faces!

Even their shoes match! Bristol finally grew out of her Sunday Shoes and so she got to wear, according to Vienna - big girl shoes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment