Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cabellas

The girls went with Dad to one of their favorite stores - Cabellas. That's right, my two girly girls who love to play dress up, carry babies around, beg to paint their nails, and get into my makeup LOVE Cabellas. I love watching Paul raise his girls - he spoils them, adores them, and he convinced them they love fishing just like Dad. I think it is so sweet he took the time to build this relationship with his girls even if it means we all go fishing. I am glad he wants to share his interests with them and he recognizes the importance of bonding with them.


I told Paul to take pictures of their trip and these are the pictures he took - two, in front of the
fish tank and that was it. I asked where the rest were and he gave me a
funny look - I guess next time I will have to be more specific

These girls are crazy about their dad - Vienna is positive she is going to marry her Dad someday and if Paul ever goes anywhere more often than not, he takes his girls with him. If he doesn't he leaves me with two heartbroken kids. The three of them are inseparable - I would be jealous if I didn't love watching them together so much.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, they have both grown. Especially Bristol, she is looking like a little preschooler instead of a toddler. She's so grown up!
    Anngela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bethany...it's my kids favorite store too. It is kinda cool...even if your not a hunter/fisher. I like looking at the camping stuff. I hope all is well...your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete