Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Terrible, Terrific Twos

Birthdays have become bittersweet moments for me. I love watching my kids grow up. I love watching them work really hard to learn something new and I love seeing the people they are becoming. BUT - it is also hard for me to see them grow up and gain independence and need Mom less. We just got finished with Vienna's terrible, terrific twos just in time to start Bristol's  -



Bristol turned two today - although she acts like she wants to be at least 35....and we had part one of her birthday today with Grandma Walker and Uncle Shawn. (She heard me telling Vienna she was three so many times that today when she had a birthday she assumed she was also three - we are practicing that she is actually two, evidenced by her saying "three no two")

Vienna gave Bristol a telescope

Vienna went shopping with Dad to get Bristol's birthday presents (we should have thought that decision through better). The second she got home she started telling Bristol about her presents. We spent the rest of the day reminding Vienna it was a secret - which meant that she started to whisper what the presents were to Bristol instead of shouting. I am pretty sure that at some point or another Vienna told Bristol what every single present was. Luckily Bristol was still surprised and happy with every present she opened.

Vienna asked if we would open this toy so they could play with it and 
then told me it was her and Bristol's food storage. 

If you ever ask Bristol to smile this is what you get!


Grandma Walker's present and Uncle Shawn's tongue...


Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment