Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter Morning



It was tough for the girls to go to sleep and we shed some tears about not getting to see and help the Easter Bunny, so it was no surprise that the girl's were up first thing in the morning. In my perfect world I was going to catch their initial reactions on video - in reality Vienna came out before I could stop her and saw everything. Then, I went and got Bristol and tried to leave them in their room while I went out to get the camera started - a viable plan B to get their almost first reactions... Instead - the girls came out with me because they were too excited to wait, so no videos of first reactions but trust me, it was adorable. :)

Instead - here are some videos of them finding eggs:




We had a wonderful Easter. Holidays are so much fun with kids who find so much joy and excitement in every single aspect and every little moment.  We have spent the entire week hiding and finding our eggs and I can hide them in the exact same spot every time and it is still just as thrilling as the first time!! Kids are definitely the best part of Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment