Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Stuck on You

Church is wonderful...are you sensing a but coming? BUT it can be tough with three kids. How do people do more than three? Something to look forward to I guess :) (Not an announcement) Anyway - I decided to copy my brilliant sister and put together some church activities for the girls. Here is project number one:

STICKER BOOKS 


I love how these turned out! The girls carry them around and 'read' them even without stickers - they only get stickers on Sunday. I have a bunch of stickers that the girls can put on the pages during church - a nice, quiet, holding still activity. These books are especially nice because I can just take the stickers off and use them the next week and the next and the next. Here's to hoping for a smoother Sunday next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment