Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Perfect

Here is my attempt to share some of our "real story." Here a just a few things from our last week to bring us all back to reality.

What "Perfect" looked like this week:

I booked a rental car for the wrong weekend so the GREAT price I found turned out to be DOUBLE when I got the dates right

I didn't finish all the laundry on Monday so the clothes stayed in piles on my bedroom floor until I finally just put them back in the hampers...maybe next week (the clean clothes are folded but aren't put away)

A friend from the ward offered to make dinner when I was sick but I declined because I didn't want her to see my messy house and undressed kids after spending the day laying on the couch sick

We ate frozen pizza - twice

We didn't do school AT ALL this week because I got sick and then left for my last minute trip and because it felt like too much work with everything else going on

I left B on time out for - I don't know how long, because I forgot she was on time out

I fed the girl's Lucky Charms for breakfast and lunch the day I was sick

I sprayed air freshener in the kids bathroom instead of cleaning it

I put my kids to bed at 6:30 when Paul was at school late because I just couldn't handle it anymore

I feel like I can't possibly get all of the stuff done that I NEED too which means I definitely don't get to do stuff I WANT to do

I wish I had more pictures of the kids when we go places but instead of taking pictures I try to not lose any children

I pretended I didn't see B and V putting stickers on the wall because I wasn't ready to deal with it

When V gets mad - she says all the things I say when I am mad....I really HATE that! A 4 year replica of all of my worst qualities

I found gum in V's hair






1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! yay for perfection bethany! Cuz real life is pretty close to perfection in my opinion. Love you!

    ReplyDelete