Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Letter H

Week 2 down! We made it! This was a long week for us! I learned that we really should do school in the morning instead of the afternoon if I want the girls to be excited and participating. I learned that sometimes I overdue it (shocking I know) and that I need to scale back even more on some of our days.

Here is what we did for the letter H:

H sound pictures
H is for Horse:




We did Bingo Art Pages this week the V and B LOVED these!




We also practiced writing the letter H. We do five writing worksheets a week. By the end of the week, Bristol could freehand H and h. Hopefully, she can retain it!


 I can tell by their serious faces that they are really concentrating


And finally, our H craft was a hedgehog which is looks to much like a porcupine and is kind of confusing they ended up eventually trusting me it was a hedgehog, although I did hear V saying that hers was a hedgehog porcupine thingy....

B, Mom, and V. The girls told me that mine was kind of pretty but kind of boring
cause it was just brown.



Some other favorite moments:

B decided it was faster to color with 3 markers

Dad was home for a few minutes during school and helped B color her hearts

V wanted a picture coloring too so she grabbed 3 random markers and
"colored".
The girl's consulting with each other about if their coloring looks nice
Hudson normally naps during school but he woke up before we finished. He
likes school because he got an extra snack that day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment