Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Casa Bonita


We went with our friends to Casa Bonita. We had heard so much about it and we were so excited to go. We went on a weekend and it was PACKED! The food was iffy but the company was great and the kids loved it. The girls keep talking about how we need to go back to the fancy restaurant.

The highlights of the night for our kids were:

Hudson ate 4 Sopapillas for dessert

Getting to see Landis


Landis, V and B
The diver jumping into the water

The haunted cave - I was a little worried about taking my little girls through but they LOVED it. The first time, we talked through the whole thing about how it wasn't real it was just trying to scare us. I was so impressed when they asked to go through again and didn't even need me there with them

Getting Tootsie Rolls

The Mariachi band - V told us she is going to be in a band like that someday

The puppet show - we stayed late so that we could see the puppet show. The kids were so excited. They loved it! It only lasted like 5 minutes (a little disappointing) but the girls didn't care.

Waiting for the show to start -

Hudson almost didn't make it to the puppet show. 
Left to right: Nathan, Evie, Landis, Bristol, Hudson, Vienna, Paul
Trying to get a picture of 5 tired kids 
Still trying....
The show FINALLY starts!




Completely enthralled
  Trying to get a family picture...

Since none of ours were great - I chose the one I looked best in. It is my blog
after all :)
Best Friends EVER!


PS. I am a little annoyed that I still don't know how to use my camera very well. Sorry about the quality of the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment