Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Aunt Betsy and Uncle Aaron

 I don't think anything is more important in life than family. We are blessed to have an awesome family that we love and depend on. Right now we live about ten minutes from two of Vienna and Bristol's favorite people in the whole world.

Watching You-Tube videos with Aunt Betsy and Uncle Aaron
My kids mention Betsy and Aaron at least once a day, and they believe that they are a package deal. If I ever say Betsy, Bristol chimes in with "and Uncle Aaron." We love living close to them and will miss them when we leave. I mean, who will babysit then.....
 
He Shoots.....He Scores!

Vienna held on all by herself!

Bristol and Aaron "playing" basketball


1 comment:

  1. I would like to know that too: who does babysit after you move away from family? Let me know when you figure it out.

    ReplyDelete