Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pink Pajamas

When Vienna was a baby, I never went anywhere without being OVER-PREPARED. I used to lug around 10 pounds of necessities, you know for those "just in case" moments. I used to take 3 extra pairs of clothes with matching hair bows, diapers, extra blankets, wipes, two burb rags, a changing pad (I don't think I even used once), Binkis, Tylenol, thermometer....you get the picture. As my number of children increases the amount of stuff I haul around decreases. Normally, this is a good thing...

We spent a day up at Karen's house while my family was in town. I took three diapers for Hudson, one for Bristol, and wipes. Hudson decided that he was going to teach his veteran mom a lesson.  He used all three diapers within a three hour span and decided to also poop all over his clothes. I happened to have a gift from someone so I had a pair of clothes to put him in, luckily.  They were 3-6 months and kind of big but worked. Of course, it didn't take him long to poop all over those clothes too. 


He ended up in Bristol's size four diaper, diapered up to his chin! Karen was handing down a pair of pajamas so he wore a pair of 12 month pajamas covered in PINK pigs. I took a picture for you all to see how adorable he looks in his big sister's pajamas. So much for a veteran mom.......
I kind of think he looks adorable....don't tell Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment